Saturday, March 7, 2009

TJ TURNING 6

In just a few weeks, on March 21, TJ will turn 6. Nothing in the world is more precious to me than this little boy and the relationship we share and the responsibility entrusted to me by God. TJ is truly a light in our family. He is constantly coming up with his explanations and understanding of things and cracking up and amazing us. He is wise beyond his years. He is passionate about music and singing... to the point of driving us crazy because he wakes up singing and goes to sleep singing and makes up songs in between about whatever is running through his mind at the time. He loves his grandparents and family and I am so glad he gets to spend time with them... He says just the right thing to encourage and build up... most of the time. God has taught me so much through this little treasure in my life and this post is simply to express how grateful I am for his life and his giftings and the joy that he brings to me daily. Motherhood is a blessing.